WordCamp speakers have been busy submitting amazing ideas over the past few weeks. We’re so excited to have so many talented people right here in Asheville! Soon we’ll be widdling down the topics and finalizing the agenda, but first we wanted to share some of the current ideas with you:
- Theme customization
- CMS migration
- Designing for content
- WordPress business: the basics
- Using the reverie framework
- Build a profitable business on WordPress
- WordPress for music sites
- Habits of highly effective WordPress developers
- Widget wrangler
- WordPress security
- SEO for content
- Creating content for Pinterest
- How to keep going after your initial euphoria winds down
This is just a partial list of the types of submissions we’re getting. It’s no where near all the great submission we have that will eventually cover several subjects: designer, developer, content, and beginner.
What topic do you want to hear about the most?
What’s missing from this list?
Let us know in the comments!
Don’t forget to sign up for the email so you know exactly when tickets go on sale. You don’t want to miss out.